Todd Laster is a native Tulsan who, since 2002 has primarily focused his practice on representing individuals and businesses in bankruptcy related matters. Mr. Laster has successfully represented hundreds of consumer debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases in the Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma. He has assisted the Chapter 13 Trustee for the Northern District of Oklahoma as a staff attorney and plan analyst. Initial bankruptcy consultations are free at Shook & Johnson.
In addition to his bankruptcy practice, Mr. Laster assists individuals with business formation, governance, contract negotiations, and mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Laster also provides estate planning and asset protection counseling to a wide variety of individuals either planning ahead or dealing with immediate situations. Whether you need a will, trust, or deed drafted, or have to initiate a probate proceeding, Mr. Laster and the attorneys at Shook & Johnson can help.
Areas of Practice:
- Bankruptcy, Consumer and Business
- Creditor Rights
- Consumer Protection
- Estate Planning & Asset Protection
- Business Formation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- All Oklahoma State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- University of Tulsa College of Law, 2002, J.D.
- CALI Award for Writing Seminar
- CALI Award for Contracts
- CALI Award for Torts
- Oklahoma State University, 1996, Sociology
Professional Associates and Memberships:
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi